We work in a different way...
Costa Rica has so much to offer! Therefore, we want you to pick where you want to go and where you want to stay.
On the vacation page you will find locations that we recommend, but if you already have a specific location and hotel in mind, there is no problem. December through April are the busiest months of the year, we suggest you make your reservation with plenty of time ahead.
* Pick your destinations and activities
* Set your dates (ALWAYS CHECK THE EXPIRATION DATE ON YOUR PASSPORT BEFORE YOU PLAN YOUR TRIP)
* I will contact you with confirmation from the hotels that you will be staying at.( It could take up to 24 hrs to confirm if the space is available). Also, if you prefer you can make the reservations yourself directly with the hotel.
* We will send you an invoice with detailed information about the hotel prices and the transportation. Please remember that the cost of food, the entrance to the parks and activities (such as canopy, water rafting,etc) are NOT included, however the general price for entrance to the National Parks range between $10 to $20 per person and activities such as Canopy and Water Rafting range between $45 to $55 per person. These are paid at the site.
* We need to reserve the van with a deposit of 10% of the total price for transportation. If we make the reservation for the hotels, the deposit amount will be determined by the hotel and their policies. Most establishments in Costa Rica take dollars, but if you prefer you may exchange to colones (the costarican coin). We recommend you do so at the Juan Santa Maria Airport.
NOTE: the months between December and April are the busiest of the year and it is dificult to find vacancy in many hotels. Therefore if you are planning your trip in this period of time, we advise you to reserve your trip with plenty of time ahead.